New Flint Firestarter Flints 1 Lot Qty 5 Review


Features

  • 3/16" x 2 5/8"
  • firestarter flints

Price:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change.


Product DetailsTechnical InformationCustomer Reviews

Product Description
To see video, put this number into youtube search box. 380129649425 This video shows completed firestarter that I made. You will receive flints only.1 LOT (QTY 5) LONG FLINTS FOR MAGNESIUM FIRESTARTER. The flints in this listing were made in Austria by a company that has been making flints for over a 100 years.You can purchase some brand X flints cheaper, but these are the real ones.I tried some of the cheapies and they were worthless. Satisfaction guaranteed or your purchase price will be cordially refunded upon return of merchandise. These special flints are not sold in stores anywhere. I had to have these flints specially made by a company that makes products from rare earth materials. You are purchasing flints only. NO MAGNESIUM INCLUDED. An Indian 300 years ago would have given two ponies for a flint like this. Magnesium is highly flammable. Ignites easily. Water will not extinguish a magnesium fire. The 2 5/8" flint is like no other flint you have ever seen in your whole life. The lighter companies have never offered a flint that will spark like this flint. This is not a natural flint. This manmade flint will sometimes throw sparks 6 or 8 feet. You start a real small fire, but big fires are made from small fires. This is an extremely hot fire. About 5000 degrees farenheit. If you are out in the wilderness, hunting, fishing, hiking, you can be assured that you can start a fire, even if all the matches, and your cigarette lighter is wet. The magnesium can be wet also, but you can be assured that it will still light. When I was a Boy Scout, I might have gotten a merit badge, had I had a stick like this. I was watching a tv show the other night, and they were starting fires with a firestarter that appeared to be just like this one. One gentleman had a pile of grass and when the sparks hit the grass, it ignited immediately.They were just using flint, magnesium and grass.


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.