
Features
- 3/16" x 2 5/8"
- make firestarter
- extreme sparking
Price:
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change.

| Product Details |
Product Description
To see video, please put this number into youtube searchbox.380129649425FlintsDiameter 3/16" Length 2 5/8". These flints are not regular flints. They throw sparks like no cigarette lighter flint could possibly compete.. These special flints are not sold in stores anywhere. I had to have these flints specially made by a company that makes products from rare earth materials. You are bidding on flints only. NO MAGNESIUM INCLUDED. If you have your own magnesium, you can build a firestarter just as good as the ones that you see at the gunshows, with a hefty price tag. $20, $30 and $40.00, depending on size and what kind of handle it has. An Indian 300 years ago would have given two ponies for a flint like this. Magnesium is highly flammable. Ignites easily. Water will not extinquish a magnesium fire. The 2 5/8" flint is like no other flint you have ever seen in your whole life. The lighter companies have never offered a flint that will spark like this flint. By the way, I looked for three years for a flint that would do what this flint does, but could not find one. I finally found a company that could make the flint to my specifications. This is not a natural flint. This manmade flint will sometimes throw sparks 6 or 8 feet. This is an extremely hot fire. About 5000 degrees farenheit. If you are out in the wilderness, hunting, fishing, hiking, you can be assured that you can start a fire, even if all the matches, and your cigarette lighter is wet. The magnesium can be wet also, but you can be assured that it will still light. When I was a Boy Scout, I might have gotten a merit badge, had I had a stick like this. FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS These seem to be excellent flints - the sparks really fly Awesome. Throws huge sparks. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Thanks. Good transaction to France, no problem, merci. Great flints. I'm very happy with transaction. THANKS CHARLES OUTSTANDING FLINT FIRESTARTERS AND FAST SHIPPING


